Position Title: Development Associate
Reports to:Development Director
- Manage all aspects of the Salsa CRM donor database (timely and accurate data entry, producing donor acknowledgement letters, running reports, keeping data up to date).
- Provide administrative support for Development Department as needed for external communications such as Annual Report preparation, website messaging refresh, and filing of grant documents.
- Support organization’s fundraising campaigns and events with social media and digital marketing support as requested.
The Development Associate is responsible for administration of CRM database of donations and acknowledgement correspondence. He/she supports all Development Department functions and initiatives, including correspondence to donors, as created and directed by management.
- Build proficiency in use of Salsa CRM software. Perform all aspects of CRM donor database implementation (e.g., history of longest donors; donors by town); ensure accuracy and timeliness of data entry, data hygiene and donation acknowledgement.
- Perform data hygiene and pull targeted mailing lists/emails for campaigns as requested.
- Provide administrative support for Development Department as needed for external communications and other marketing deliverables such as periodic newsletter.
- Support Manager as needed in working with website contractor to update/refresh copy for programs and campaigns on www.laurelhouse.net.
- Reconcile donations processing with Finance Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Computer literacy in use of MS Word, MS Publisher, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, email, internet, and familiarity with standard database applications required.
- Experience with use of a CRM/donor database or fundraising software.
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact on occasion with donors and sponsors, by email and phone.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the organization’s team.
- Experience in digital marketing and use of social media platforms including facebook, Instagram, twitter.
- Must successfully pass the pre-employment drug test.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Good command of English language.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be able to work onsite.
Job Type: Full -Time or Part-Time
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laurel House, Inc. is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization that helps individuals and families achieve and sustain mental health to lead fulfilling lives in the community. Our core purpose is early intervention, social inclusion and recovery. Laurel House is an equal opportunity employer. Laurel House and www.rtor.org, a free service of Laurel House connecting families to expert mental health treatment, are committed to the advancement of racial equity and social justice, and to making mental health services accessible to all.
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com