Position Title: Development Associate
Reports to: Director, Administration and Finance
- Manage all aspects of the Salsa CRM donor database (timely and accurate data entry, keeping data up to date, producing donor acknowledgement letters, running reports).
- Provide administrative support as needed for external communications such as event announcements, Annual Appeal, website updates.
- Support organization’s fundraising campaigns and events with social media and digital marketing support as requested.
The Development Associate is responsible for administration of CRM database of donations and acknowledgement correspondence. He/she/they supports Development and Finance Department functions and initiatives, including correspondence to donors, as created by management.
- Build proficiency in use of CRM software; ensure accuracy and timeliness of data entry, data hygiene and donation acknowledgement. Work with Director to lead transition of CRM platform to new version. Perform all aspects of donor database implementation.
- Pull targeted mailing lists/emails for campaigns as requested.
- Provide administrative support as needed for external communications and other marketing deliverables created by Marketing/Social Media contractor.
- Support Director in working with website contractor to update/refresh copy for programs and campaigns on www.laurelhouse.net.
- Reconcile donations processing with Finance Department.
- As part of the company team, assist with roll out of several events: annual spring
fundraiser; 5K Wellness Walk/Run in the fall; occasional Sip & Shop fundraisers.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Computer literacy in use of MS Word, MS Publisher, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, email, internet, and familiarity with standard database applications required.
- Experience with use of a CRM/donor database or fundraising software.
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact on occasion with donors and sponsors, by email and phone.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the organization’s team.
- Experience in digital marketing and use of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, X/twitter.
- Must successfully pass the pre-employment drug test.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Good command of English language.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be able to work onsite.
Job Type: Full -Time or Part -Time
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com